Price Range: $9.95
- Game directions should be clear and easy to follow the first time
- Game should be fun to play
- Card images should inspire stories naturally and easily
- Game should not be boring or too easy
- Game results should be as advertised on website
- Customer service should be excellent
Pearl Cards is an interactive card game created by Freeman Ng where players create a story based on images on the cards. Each player adds his/her own part of the story when their turn comes. For example, there are 4 players playing the game. Players decide how many rounds they want the story to continue for and each one is dealt that number of cards (eg. 3 cards=3 rounds). The first player selects one of the three cards in her hand and begins to tell a story based on the image on that card. She puts down the card she just used and picks up a new one to replace it. The next player then builds on the story that the first player started, incorporating elements from an image on one of the cards in his hand. And so on the play goes until the story ends with round 3.